Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Templo de DC!!- Mar 9, 2016

Hey all!

First off, just going to apologize for the short emails the past few weeks... I know my whole mission I haven't really been too bad at writing a good portion of an email but really, with things here just trying to make the best of every day its just so crazy!

Ahhh so we had transfers last week.. I'm in a trio now! Hna Peabody, who was my comp earlier in the mish came to us! Poor thing she has to deal with me again but oh well. We all have fun! Thought I'd make it through my whole mission without a trio but--the Lord had different plans!

I'm loving the work in this area, sooo sad I'll be finishing my mission here but happy at the same time..makes my heart hurt, but it's a good ward! We are seeing a lot of success and craziness with the work but just running running!! I LOVE being a missionary!

Email is short again, went to the temple today--which is why we changed our PDAY--but don't worry I'll be emailing Monday! I LOVE the temple, there is truly such a special spirit there.

Pues, todo bien aquí.. Les quiero!

Hasta Lunes ;)

Hermana Riddle :)


We went to Guapos... Best place ever. Gonna miss it.









Riah told me in her email today that there is NO WAY she is getting trunky!  She said it's quite the opposite for her. She said that she hits the ground running each day and that its "all heart from here!" She said that they are trying to do everything they can and have as much fun on their P-days because there is not much time left for her and Atkinson.  Poor Hermana Peabody has to go along for the ride but I am sure she will enjoy all the fun things they are doing and the fun sights they are seeing in DC. Not to mention, this is a new area for Peabody so I'm sure she will just love it! I have a feeling that these quick, short letters are going to be a thing from here on out. But..I'm ok with it because in 6 more weeks I get to hold this cute Hermana in my arms!





No comments:

Post a Comment