Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter and Cherry Blossoms- March 28, 2016

Hello all! Ahh, ok so today was super super busy again! These last few pdays probably are going to be though... We went to DC for the cherry blossoms and they were super beautiful!

This past weekend was Easter as you all know as well, and I was really able to think and ponder more about the atonement of Jesus Christ and all that He truly has done for us all, and for me personally. 1 Corinthians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." All I can say is that I have simply found new life through Jesus Christ, and without His help as my brother, friend, and Savior I would not be here. I would not be at this point where I am in life, and I would never have been able to recognize the bigger picture that our Father in Heaven truly has for each of His children.

Things are going great with the work here in the Little River ward! We've been able to see a lot of progress and changes within these past few weeks! I wish I could talk about more but there just so much and so little time!

Hope Easter went great for all of you, and that you were able to reflect on all that your Savior Jesus Christ has done for you!

Love YOU!


Hermana Riddle :)





*So Riah sent me a quick email in the morning letting me know that she was going in to DC and that she would send a email later. Of course, I always know that when she goes in to DC the group email always ends up being a little short.  Sorry about that:/  And then..next thing you know she sends me an email telling me not to worry that she's ok and that they caught the guy who was shooting at the capitol building. Luckily our missionaries were not at the capitol building- but some were.  We saw many posts with missionaries on the steps outside the building. Riah said they got a text telling them all to get out of DC but they were just getting on the metro to go home when they got the text. It kinda freaked me out a little but I am so glad all those missionaries were protected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment