Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Woah There! April 11, 2016

Hey everyone, so... not a lot of time this week--again, as usual.. haha. I hope you will forgive me!! We had some awesome things happen this week, and are looking forward to another awesome week ahead of us! Just running running to the finish line!!

Again I am REALLY sorry today just got really busy but I will email next week I promise!! :)
Love you all so much!! :)

xoxo

Hermana Riddle

Riah told me that this past week was a crazy busy week.  She said that she felt like it was only 2 or 3 days long. Her past few P-days have been super busy with trying to site see but also trying to get stuff squared away for Mexico, School and also getting ready to come home.  Below are the only pics that we got this week thanks to Hermana Peabody's mom who got them from someone else:)  We do what we gotta do!


No comments:

Post a Comment