Wednesday, April 6, 2016

For we walk by faith, not by sight. March 21, 2016

So this week was pretty eventful!!

We were able to have a lot of lessons and see a lot of people make big changes for the better. I LOVE being a missionary and seeing the difference the gospel can make in EVERY single person's life!! I would say one thing I have learned the most this week is that God truly does listen to us and answer our prayers. Now as a missionary I am testifying of the veracity of that statement every day, but this week especially I have really been able to reflect on how much God really does listen and how many times the little things are answers to my prayers! As we do the small and simple things required of us and just FOLLOW the commandments, the Lord is making changes in our lives, one small and simple answer at a time. God is never going to put the full path in front of us, for that would not be walking by faith. We are NEVER going to know everything that lies ahead. That is just not possible (and it's not fun either!! ;))

I know that God has a plan for each of His children individually and as I keep moving forward in my mission, step by step I know I am going to be able to complete here what Heavenly Father would have me do. 

Praying for you all everyday that you have a happy life full of success and joy!! Keep being awesome, love you!!!

Hermana Riddle :)

So I found Mint milk last Pday and decided to buy it for St patricks day.. it's actually really good haha :)

The ones that look like crabby patties are Alfajores.. They are cookies with dulce de leche and coconut in them... we helped a member make them and they are SO GOOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment